"Choices": Rupaul's Drag Race All Star's Episod 5 Review (Spoilers Ahead)

11:36

Let's spill the real tea here.


Her Royal Majesty, Ms Edwards
Can we first just acknowledge the physical and emotional trauma this episode put me through? Not only did we realise that Alyssa is the reigning queen of the universe, not only did we get to see how much of a mess Coco Montrese is one last time- but we got to see Phi Phi O'Hara in all her sly, cunning and bitching glory.

I hate to be the person to proclaim my immaculate distaste for Phi Phi O'Hara this season but I have an immaculate distaste for Phi Phi O'Hara this season. Season 4's Phi Phi had nothing to hide; of course, she was the villain, but she owned it and was proud of it. Rather than furthering who she is as a performer, she has shrivelled back into a small tortoiseshell  of hate and deception. In the words of Alyssa Edwards: BEAST.

Now, onto the episode.

Me after this episode
Shock Horror! A Twist... who would have thought? Anway... I would just like to point out how packed with talent this show is becoming- at this point, the personalities are so enormous and the talent is thriving like a pandemic. I feel like Katya and Alyssa have already stole the crown for the fans but ALASKA. 

Darling.

Alaska is one of the smartest, talented queens of a century. She is the Bianca Del Rio of All Stars 2 and although my heart lies deeply with Alyssa and Katya (who, by the way, I relate to on a spiritual level) I feel like she has no option but to win.

Detox and Roxxxy for me are on similar planes, Detox has got nothing left to improve on; she's already reached a point of (what she thinks is) perfection and Roxxxy, well Roxxxy doesn't really have the motivation to improve.

THIS BITCH
Don't get me wrong, she is gorgeous, fierce, sickening and all of the above but she has admittedly been saved three times this season and some might argue that Alyssa should have sent her home because of her argument about consistency but she's a better queen than Phi Phi nonetheless.

Also, Ru's looks are really buckling up - she's like a phoenix, reborn into the sickening and delectable Emmy-Winning (another topic we need a little chinwag about) queen we all know and love her as and I am living.

You've probably all guessed that I'm very passionate about this by now (I say that like you're reading this and you care) but I feel like it just needs to be talked about a little bit because, let's be honest, men in dresses and wigs are a very crucial aspect of the world we live in today.

Peace, Love and Feather Boas,

Charlie
(p.s. If you want to follow another cool blog that's probably gonna rant about this, go take a peak at My Sister's Blog - but don't tell him I sent you, he's too full of himself already)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Goodbye For Now

Get In Touch!

Name

Email *

Message *