I Have Come Here To Chew Bubblegum And Kick Ass: An Introduction

14:28

Let's start with a little bit about me.


The best way to sum me up probably goes something like this: I'm a 78-year-old woman stuck inside a 17-year-old boy's body. I'm starting this blog as a bit of a creative outlet so I don't have to make my friends listen to me rant and rave about topics that they don't really care about - so I thought I'd make you put up with it instead.

All jokes aside, I know what's about to go up just as much as you do- just be prepared for some completely random topics with probably no meaning at all.

I'd say wish me luck but you probably need it more than me right now.

So, here we go I suppose. Fasten your seatbelts,


Charlie

(p.s. Happy International Peace Day)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Goodbye For Now

Get In Touch!

Name

Email *

Message *